Yeah, yeah, I know, I’m late to this contest compared to my compatriots, but the good news it that you can still get another entry through my blog contest. For my readers that don’t know, there is a frequent flyer fest called Star Mega DO that is a chartered series of flights on Star Alliance carriers to and around the U.S. and Europe. This contest will select two winners to fly for free on this grand tour of the skies. Each blog has their own contest and mine is the best war story. You know the difference between a war story and a fairy tale right? Fairy tales begin “once upon a time” and war stories start “no ****, this really happened”. Give me your best shot and I’ll reveal one of mine at the end of the contest.
Here are the rules to the contest:
1. A reserved aisle or window seat next to Randy Petersen on the upcoming StarMegaDo 2012, hotel accommodations, and $250 for personal expenses. Randy gets the middle seat in case you were wondering!
1. Post your best war story on a great frequent flyer experience that you have had. Anything will do. Leave your email or send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The “Entry Period” for the “Win a Seat with Randy Petersen” Giveaway is from 12:00:01 am Mountain Time (MT) October 1, 2012 to 11:59:59 pm MT October 7, 2012.
3. Entrants are limited to one submission per participating blog.
4. The complete rules can be found here.
Good luck and thanks for posting!