I have three United GPUs available through a generous donor.  They expire on 31 Jan., but that just means you need to apply them by then, not fly.  For international travel, you have to be in W class or higher, but they are good for any domestic fare class.  Please send me your PNR (record locator) and last name.  First come- first served!

17 responses to “UA GPUs Available for Service Members”

1. Gene says:

Great gesture… UA has also been extending GPU validity as a courtesy, FYI.

2. Leon says:

I would like one but for privacy reasons dont want to post all that info online. ill email you.

3. Sam says:

I believe you are wrong – you have to fly by Jan 31st expiration date.

4. Gene says:

That is very generous, but what Sam says is correct. Unfortunately, the expiration dates are “fly by ” dates.

5. Gene says:

BTW, I am a different Gene, but I missed the “other Gene’s” comment about UA extending GPUs. I’m shocked that UA is doing anything “friendly” other than their new advertising campaign.

6. Shari says:

If it turns out that these can be applied to an already booked reservation that isn’t until April, we would love them! There are three of us. 🙂

• Shari says:

Misunderstood that these weren’t for military families & only my husband is AD. Definitely give them to the troops!

7. faisal says:

Are these already taken, im in afghanistan now and i’ll fly united back to the states in march, plz throw my name in the hat for who may get one, i have my itinerary rady to send if im chosen.

8. Kim says:

Glenn-pls add the one you had previously offered me to the pile. I am not going to be able to make sue of it, unfortunately.

Kim

9. Thomas says:

If you have any left, sure would make my trip home next September go a lot faster! BOS-ANC me and my wife both serve.

10. Brett says:

Wow, that’s incredibly generous! If there are by chance any remaining, I have a V-fare LHR-LAX flight on Feb 7 and would love one. 🙂

• glenn says:

@ Brett – Since you have a long international flight, send me your details and let’s see if you are eligible. I already tried once tonight, but hte fare was not hte right class to upgrade. BTW, that’s the big advantage to top tier in Aadvantage – they have no restricitons on fare class the way UA does.